Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It's The Little Things

I was just talking ... well, emailing ... with one of my favorite Gappertons of all time. (We're talking one of the original Gappy McGappertons, who secured entry into the Gapperton Hall of Fame by exclaiming, "Jesus, Kenneth. Gay much?" in front of our new boss.) Yes, you know who you are.

And I realized that tomorrow is my one-month anniversary with the gold standard coffee purveyor. (Brown aprons are the new black. Trust me on this.) This makes me very happy, as I like the new place. And the peoples are quite excellent.

But even better? I haven't touched Power Point for over a month. Seriously. I get a little misty with joy at the thought of it.

Those who know me well will recognize this as a major accomplishment. Take a moment and dab your eyes.

Those who don't know me well will wonder when I'm going back to harping about Mel Gibson. In good time, my pretties. All in good time.

2 comments:

kirsten02 said...

Well, you DID order a chocolate martini in front of our new boss. I mean.....I love a good Gay Drink as much as the next girl....but you WERE just begging for it.

And I'm currently updating a PPT deck. no joke.

Anonymous said...

Although those of us who know and even perhaps love you just a tiny bit know who this was, shall we not just speak the truth? That really could have been anyone who had been around you in excess of 5 minutes.

I did my PPT deck yesterday. Today, Excel to the rescue! Good times.