Thursday, August 10, 2006

Heidi, Can You Hear Me?

What's with your fashion choices on Project Runway, Heidi? Last night you were wearing a top made from my Aunt Reba's guest bath shower curtain. And apparently there wasn't enough fabric to go around. What else could have possessed you to have a foot-wide gap down the front that showcased your commitment to breast feeding? It's nice that you have an environmental side, though. Trimming it all in cardboard indicated you care about post-consumer waste.

I'm not even going to talk about the boots, people. But after the runway show, I half expected Michael Kors to turn to her and say, "Before we start, let's talk about the catastrophe you've got on ..."

Is it possible to vote the host off for her lack of fashion sense? She's auf in neverland.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, can't wait to see it. Thank God for Tivo. And thank you, Kenneth, for not announcing who was "auf wiedersehn'd". Is it sad that watching back to back episodes of PR will probably be the first thing I do when I return from Venlo?

kirsten02 said...

This never happens.....but I have to disagree with you. I thought Heidi "The Body" Klum looked SO PRETTY at the runway show and I really liked her dress. I will bet you $5 that Kara (not KaraSaun) made that for her. But the back of it DID look like a cardboard box.

But her hair?.....lovely.