Monday, April 21, 2008

An Open Letter to Pennsylvania, Indiana, North Carolina, et al ...

I admit it. I've got Democratic primary season fatigue big time. Will someone just stick a steak in her heart already? (Figuratively speaking only, of course. I don't need anyone opening up my FBI file again.)

So when I'm blue or seeing red, (blue and red ... get it? I kill myself.) a little bit of Obama rhetoric just warms my heart up. I reach for my checkbook every time he delivers something like this:



I offer this up for consideration to all the states that have primaries remaining. Please watch this and then realize the part in history you're playing. And go fucking vote for this guy, or I'm gonna lose my fucking mind. Seriously. You don't want to see me any more mentally unstable. None of us do.

So do the right thing. You know who you are. You can still tell her you voted for her afterward even when you didn't. Millions of us have your back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey man, I wholeheartedly agree! appreciate your sense of humor, by the way