Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Dirty Bird

Okay, people. What is happening to this world when my blog only scores a PG rating?

See? Here it is all official like:





It hurts when people don't get the depths of depravity to which I clearly stoop on a regular basis in this forum.

Oh, sure. You can drop the f-bomb and score an NC-17 in mere moments. Any old hack can do that. But I want procreating Republicans everywhere to stay up at nights worrying that their children might happen across this filth.

And it's hardly going to happen when I'm less threatening than Shrek the Third.

So be warned, you sonsabitches. I might start working "blue" any second now. And you only have your prurient interests to thank for it.

1 comment:

pins&needles said...

hey I felt the same way about mine too. I had a PG rating on my blog and I think some people shy away because of my harsh language. But what can you do? Computers can only do its job, it doesn't mean it'll do it acurately.