Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I Did It Norway

Rusty and I are off to Amsterdam and Norway for a couple of weeks starting this weekend. Last time it was Thanksgiving in New Zealand. This time it's Independence Day in Europe. Such is the life of an international jet setter.

So I'll be switching off this blog for a couple of weeks. (And to those of you who thought, "How would we know?" ... you try to be amusing day in and day out.)

But I'll be on the travel blog pretty regularly ... provided we wrangle internet access along the way. Do travel along with us, will you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, hooray! Now that I've finally succeeded with the new dog campaign, I feel reinvigorated on the "career change to travel writer" endeavor. I eagerly anticipate reading about your adventures. Have a wonderful time! xo, Pattie